Thursday, February 05, 2004

So I've stayed at home this week since I have a crap load of work to do that doesn't require me to go to school (which means less money spent on bus tickets, coffees and lunch). BUT other than marking papers yesterday (and I did mark a lot of them), I haven't really done any school work.
Today I somehow kept sleeping until 10:30 am then was going to finish marking papers, but then I realised that its newsletter day, so I had to do that. And, of course, I'm of the habbit that when you promisse you are going to do somethinig publically, you do it - so that meant booking a meeting with the deputy PM. And then I cleaned up my inbox, which included writing to this head case at an atlantic school who was basically cc'ing us on threat-mails to the university president, and when I asked him what was going on, since we don't represent his school, he flipped and sent me a "screw off" e-mail. I couldn't believe it!
Yes, then I put up this metal bar thing to hang magnetted notes from over my desk, then cleaned up the wires on and under my desk.
Right, so I can do work now? I guess.
Uhg.

posted by traxis @ 12:25 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary