Monday, February 09, 2004

It is amazing that during gaming I can get so much work done. I suppose part of it is that we play on Sunday afternoons till evenings/nights, and most of my work is due on Mondays... but still.

I finished the student org newsletter, which other than 3 pages of school reports, I completed all by myself (oh, okay 2 other pages were lifted from the website) but it is a 10 page full color, perfectly laid out (yay Yearbook skills paying of) beauty.

I also did some preliminary analyses and some coding for psych work, an appendix nearly from scratch, and a check on data. I even started reading my journal article for the Monday meeting, but realised I might need to skip that to polish a cover letter for a job app. (sarcastic boo hoo).

Anyhow, I suppose that, plus marking about 60 papers on Wednesday's game makes for some awesome productivity during my peak slacking-off period.

Ah well - I just also finished writing to my supervisor with an update and a warning that I may be missing. If I can finish reading the article before bed (or nearly) I will go then come back to work on the job application. If not, I will stay home and work on the application here, and go in for the Council meeting and dinner with our health reps later.

posted by traxis @ 12:41 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary