Friday, February 06, 2004

So, like, my pink hardback plastic chair isn't comfortable to sit on. So, I figured I'd use Chris' old desk chair. I wanted to recover it but found that the fabric that I had is way too small, and that I'd have to make up a slipcover thing for the seat as I can't just staple gun my way through.

Finished marking today. Have gotten extremely frustrated and ranted to on of the board directors about the work that I've done. I don't know where my UPS package is, and I am tired of being at home.

Thinking of going to the movies this afternoon, but really, what for?

kinda bummed. I have other school work to do but am sick and tired of it. Don't know what is planned for this evening, but want to do something fun. I'm sick of being at home.
Maybe I'll go to the grocers and also shovel, but I'm wearing a skirt and hoses. Uhg. But if I go and the package arives then that would suck.
Uhg. uhg uhg.

posted by traxis @ 1:08 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary