Thursday after school went out to Whyte with Chris for a walk, and had dinner at the Mexican restaurant - great great food. Got back home, watched the Apprentice - yay! Such a good show.
Friday woke up decently early to get ready for my meeting with Jeff - biked in and then it went okay but very long. Hadn't eaten and it was past 2 pm. Got out of the meeting around 2:45, biked to 7-11, and found $15 on the ground! Picked it up, and was torn what to do... ended up buying lottery tickets with it - I unfortunately didn't win any money, but did get a free ticket win. The game continues. I figure it was like throwing it back into random chance... Chris and I preped for Easter and took it easy.
Saturday I got up early again for my eyebrow appointment at WEM, headed out by bus and the guy next to me almost fell asleep on me. The appointment was great - she did a really great job. Went shopping about for fun stuff. Got a cute yellow sweattop and a green t-shirt, both with tropical appliques. Also got some white capris. Good stuff. Chris joined me later and we picked up a few last minut things before heading home. Cleaned up and preped for the Easter dinner, and then worked on the garden too. The evening held the Rufus Wainright concert! It was great. Rufus was a bit under the weather voice-wise, but the concert was great, long, and they did a great job reproducing the rich orchestral sounds with just 6 musicians. Our friends Dan and Jen came with us, but we also met up with a girl who works in the office that I want to work at and her family. Kyla was also there, it was nice to see her again. Rufus did a great job entertaining people between songs about his conquests.
Sunday was great - I woke up early to put out the easter eggs and little gifts for Chris around. Got back to bed, then was woken up by Chris with an Easter lily, and an Easter egg hunt too! It was very cute. I got my traditional chocolate chicken, and some cadburry cream eggs, and some other little chocolate eggs too. Chris got a bunch of kinder egg things, a Lindt bunny and some little foil bugs. Also since he doesn't like chocolate as much as me, I got him a t-shirt to make up more of his gift. We cooked the turkey, made cranberry sauce, mashed potatos and turnip, and steamed beans and buns. It was really really good. Our friends Brian and his wife Ariel came over for dinner, and were great company. Dinner was good, desert was an oreo cake, and we chatted and went for a walk after dinner too. Good times.
Today Chris has to go to school, so I might do school work or else I might go see a movie, or hang out. Dunno.
posted by traxis @ 8:28 a.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home