Had a wicked party time on Saturday where I finished a 2 litter bottle of margaritas. It was so much fun until I passed out on the couch and apparently I tooted in front of everyone! I am so mortified! Chris got me home and scolded me all Sunday for having drunk too much. Silly guy acted like I've never been hung over before. The only thing I've never done before was puke in the shower. Now that was gross (but not surprisingly self-cleaning!)
I've decided to spend some money on the house. It is well worth it. I bought a cute little shelf thing for the mudroom, some vacu-seal bags for our linens, and I'll be getting new hooks for the cabinets, new towels and some art for the first floor. I got a reimbursement cheque from the government, so I'm happy to spend it on ourselves.
Also bought more shoes. A pair of sky blue sneaker slides and some woody indian style wedge sandals.
Yes, I have a lot of shoes.
No, I don't have a problem.
posted by traxis @ 3:57 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home