Wednesday, April 28, 2004

I think I'm stagnating. I don't know what is going on. All I want to do is go shop, or go out, but not do work. Not even GCrap anymore. I'm tired, and even through I've been going to sleep early for the most part, but I can't stay rested for the whole day.
I haven't wanted to go to the gym or be good about stuff, other than cleaning and getting out of the house.
I haven't been completely useless - I mean, I have applied for a batch of jobs and had a really good interview on Monday, but really I am sick of being responsible (even through I haven't really been keeping up with all my work).
I feel bad for having let down Chris with regards to going to the gym and being shorter than normal with him. I don't know how to fix this. I cleaned up the first paragraph of my thesis intro and that's all I can bear to look at it! I've done everything I can think of to avoid doing work on it! I feel really bad that I haven't been doing work, so I've got nothing to do but to work on it.
Really, I have three jobs: write my thesis, do the GCrap work, and apply for jobs.
I shouldn't complain. Uhg. Stupid.

posted by traxis @ 1:39 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary