Friday, June 11, 2004

Birthday! Birthday birthday birthday!

Very happy that today is the first birthday that I am actually really spending in Edmonton that I'm happy about!

First year was okay - the GSA folk I was hanging out with at the time got me a birthday pie and had the GSA Council (including the Provost) to sing Happy Birthday to me.

In 2002 I went golfing with Chris and did a bunch of school work! Last year was the horrible clamps birthday, but this year, things are a lot better already!

At midnight Chris gave me my birthday gifts! He got me the Barenaked Ladies best-of CD, a bunch of fishing lures (which he thinks will work much better than the silly looking ones I got myself) a Sand Wedge and golf club covers! Great stuff that's all very nice and fun!

Had cupcakes for breakfast!
Going out with 16 friends to lunch at the Old Spaghetti Factory and may just go home a bit early, if I may say so!
This weekend is supposed to be relaxed and fun, although I want to do some school work. Must weed the yard tomorrow, but I like doing that. Plans are to go out with Angela and Jen on Saturday night. Golfing/tennis or something else on Sunday, followed by either a dinner with lab or D&D or something else.

Happy bithday to me!

posted by traxis @ 9:01 a.m.

1 Comments:

At 7:29 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

I like the new look of the blog, even if it won't let me post unless I create an account. ;D

*birthday smooch*

- Gwen

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary