Monday, July 12, 2004

Oh my god. I think I am going to finish the entire bag of kettle popcorn. Must stop.

In other news my holiday was good. I can't believe it cost us over $600 each though. Uhg. Ottawa was nice, got to see X, hang with my parents just long enough, watched a few movies, saw the fireworks from Major Hill Park, and eat way too much.

The cottage was also good, swimming, golfing, boating, fishing, playing with the dog, visiting town, and playing loads of Boggle. The parents liked the parents, and that was a relief. Everyone was well behaved.

I think I need to go for a walk - all the popcorn and coffee are not meshing well with each other.

posted by traxis @ 11:33 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary