Monday, June 28, 2004

Leaving for Ottawa in less than 48 hours - things are starting to shape up, but my god, I am so ready to just be on the plane and sleep.

On Sunday I slept in until noon. I haven't had the chance to do that in MONTHS. Saturday I had to wake up fairly early to go help the Green Party advertise at the Farmer's market. I think what we did that morning helped. We'll see. Going to the Green Party party tonight to watch the results roll in - must go vote first!

I've had a rented car this weekend, which was great, especially since Chris was busy with a radio event for part of the weekend. I ordered pizza on Saturday for dinner, which I counteracted with long walks on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday :)

Bought myself a few cute t-shirts at super discounted prices, and a cute pair of black pants with ruching drawstrings up the legs. Pant legs go up, pant legs go down.

The big purchase this weekend was a fancy hiking backpack, the kind you'd use to go through Europe on - well I hope to use it for Japan. I'll see how it does on the Ottawa/Apsley/Toronto trip.

Oh, BTW, X - I get in late at night on Wednesday, there is no way that we'll be able to hang out that night... :(

I've packed most of my clothes, have taken out all the toiletries and shoes and books and stuff that I need. I'm going to be stuck bringing my laptop, I know it. Uhg. How I would love to go out and buy a new sleek little teeny one with actual battery power, but no, I'm being good and trying to pay off my credit cards.

I got to return my broken suitcases to Price Club this weekend, I'm not sure what I want to replace them with yet...

I must remember to vote today! Fill the car with gas, return the car! Return the bridesmaid dresses I got (they're getting married next summer now, which is so much easier and makes so much mroe sense). I must remember to take the cheese out of the office fridge.

Taking my aunt and uncle out to dinner tomorrow - they're in town for a few days, which is cool. OH, must research good Chinese restaurants right now! So much to do!

posted by traxis @ 3:05 p.m.

1 Comments:

At 5:36 p.m., Blogger X said...

I'm free until 3pm on Thursday afternoon. Lunch?

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary