Was just informed that my primary supervisor has ensured that I will be able to work off the days I had booked for holidays or when I was sick. THANK GOD. This gives me 3.5 weeks, not 1.5 to find a new job!
Work has been going actually quite well in terms of productivity yesterday and today. I've gottent tons done, as I am wrapping up two projects. Have been chatting with the girl who works next to me and the other people around. This is way much nicer than coming in at 8:30 and not talking to anyone other than "hello" or "hi" until 4:30.
I have also managed to spend only $10 (plus bus tickets to and from work) which makes today a cheap day. Yesterday was a bit more expensive, what with coffee in the morning, late lunch, dinner, and drinks. Trying to save more money so that I don't leave this job broke. Let's see - I've got three more paycheques at about $750, that makes $2250. If I pay rent next month and food (duh) that's $675, my loan is $270, and credit card minimums, bus fare and phone/cable/internet, I should have about $1000 left over - this can either go towards my Japan fund, or else to paying for rent/food/loan in September (if I don't have a job).
Not great, but helluvalotbetter.
I mean, to think of it, I did pay off my one credit card "loan" worth nearly $2000, and another down to about $500 from nearly $3500. I've transfered a balance from my big credit card to another so that I pay less interest.
Dad and David are getting little b-day gifts. I'm not allowed any more shoes, clothes, magazines or hair cuts!
posted by traxis @ 2:02 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home