Thursday, July 29, 2004

I am not at work.  I am at home freaking out because I had a joint panic attack yesterday with Chris regarding my thesis.  Yes, it is still not done.  Yes, I know my deadline is just around the corner and Yes, I know Jeff and I are not speaking.  I don't know what to do.

I stayed up last night until about 3 am writing a frank e-mail to him telling him how I am just frustrated and have enough, however I want to be done, but am busy with other stuff etc. etc.  I don't think my sob story will fix anything, but at least I am being honest and that's a start.

I have been working since 7:30 am on this thesis crap.  I will work on it some more tomorrow I guess.  I have to apply to a bunch of jobs too, so my life is going to be a living hell until further notice.

The only smart thing I've done to date really was call in absent from work - the days get tacked on to the end of my term extending my employment period so that I won't necessarily be unemployed as early as I was anticipating.

Please pitty me and my stupid procrastination/hating my project.

posted by traxis @ 1:26 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary