traxis on the run
Thursday, August 05, 2004
Attention all St. Matts' alumni
St. Matthew HS teachers - rated!
Seems like some of the teachers have mellowed out over the years. My favourite was a comment about Dinardo "awsome guy, real italian stallion too"! UHG!
posted by traxis @
2:09 p.m.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home
About Me
Name:
traxis
Location:
Canada
View my complete profile
Links
official site
official site
webjournals
hershey's blog
goth-esque ottawa '90s
island x
tales from the mad side
neon tetra fishy on crack
bloggin' lobbies
musings that reveal
phendrana driftsl
summer's daydreams
daveberta
walking the four more blocks
terra incognita
manic meanderings
civilization as we knew it
studentunion.ca
other links
treebeard
order of the stick
Previous Posts
Okay. I just wrote to Jeff. It actually has been...
So I'm at work today, it actually feels good after...
So thesis work has actually been going okay. Thur...
I am not at work. I am at home freaking out becau...
Gonzo Accounting Was just informed that my prima...
I want to blog something but I really don't have a...
Just got back from a great Thai dinner with an old...
Bad day: 0.45$ in the bank. Payday is next Tues...
Mmmm.... Toffee Nut Latte. I am such a Starbucks a...
I'm not usually a internet movie type of person, b...
Design by Beccary
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home