I did a lot of work today and got enough done that I'm not going to feel bad working on school and consulting stuff tomorrow. I also worked right through breaks and lunch so I got to leave nice and early without penalty and go to the goodbye dinner for Julie and Janelle. I got them so really nice flowers, and the whole office was there plus a bunch of really good friends - it was really nice.
Walked to the bus with Brad, talked shop for a little bit. Got home in good time, all things given. Sat down to do work at like 7 pm, and now, after several hours of crap tv and some analyses I have a good (not great, but good) 2-page outline of the analyses I have conducted and told Jeff what I am going to do next.
Tomorrow should be interesting too - the first meeting of the stakeholders of our consulting company is happening (yay!) and damnit, I am going to get Sushi for lunch! Note to self: bring in shoes to cobbler tommorow evening!
posted by traxis @ 8:50 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home