Tuesday, August 03, 2004

So I'm at work today, it actually feels good after nearly a week at home working (on and off) on my thesis. I was surprisingly able to get up bright and early at 7:30 this morning, had a quick shower, did my hair, makeup, put my contacts on, put something nice on, grab my computer, book and lunch, and then got on the early bus to get to work a bit early.

I worked on work stuff until 9:30 when the contact person I'm dealing with until my boss gets back told me that my boss won't be back until Wednesday or Thursday. Had a good chat with some of my co-workers, and finished reviewing the section that I was working on. Now it is around 11 am, I have done a great deal already, my next review session won't be until Thursday and I have minimal stuff to do between now and then. So I'm about to work on two job applications (both are a little far-fetched, but worth a try) and complete summarizing my results section for my thesis. I'll send that to Jeff and hopefully he'll say that he want to meet in person and that the summary looks good (and thus I can write it out in full sentences, etc.)

I also paid my rent today, and with the incoming cheque for the GCrap bylaws I reviewed, I'll have enough to pay my loan and live off of until my next paycheck on the 17th.

Now, all I need is to finish my thesis and get a job, then I'll be good! Sick and tired of limbo-world, and all this being good (not spending money, not eating badly, working on school, taking care of the house) is really starting to be a drag!

posted by traxis @ 10:16 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary