traxis on the run
Friday, August 20, 2004
Note to self: Meeting with Jeff Weds Aug 25 3 pm in Psych. Canada 25 meeting Thursday 5:30 Scholars' Pub
posted by traxis @
7:58 a.m.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home
About Me
Name:
traxis
Location:
Canada
View my complete profile
Links
official site
official site
webjournals
hershey's blog
goth-esque ottawa '90s
island x
tales from the mad side
neon tetra fishy on crack
bloggin' lobbies
musings that reveal
phendrana driftsl
summer's daydreams
daveberta
walking the four more blocks
terra incognita
manic meanderings
civilization as we knew it
studentunion.ca
other links
treebeard
order of the stick
Previous Posts
Right. Things are going better. I only worked at...
I am very mad. Things have simply not gone my way...
I am feeling very bored today. I don't think eith...
Val - send me your e-mail address; I have found so...
Yug - microwave popcorn apparently expires after, ...
So, this weekend was pretty good. Friday after wor...
So I'm doing my job great, right - All my projects...
Note to self - Check out albums by Jamie Callum
The Great Bagel Caper - Chapter 2 Okay; here are o...
Somebody ate my bagel. I brought a pack of 6 blueb...
Design by Beccary
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home