I went to put some boots away today, I've been good about taking care of my shoes and storing them in boxes after I'm done wearing them, when I lifted the left-boot and a wasp or big flying cricket or something crawled out fron under it. I had a shoe in hand, so I tried to smuck it with the sole. I know I'm not terribly strong, but still, after a few whacks with the sole, it wasn't dead. I turned the boot around and smushed the bug with the wide heel of the boot. Like 3-4 times. It became immobilized for a while, but then when I got the dust pan out to get it outside, the stupid thing's legs were moving again. So I just threw it outside in that state anyhow. Creepy.
My other two bug stories are, well, the wasp which somehow managed to sting me in the head when I biked down a hill at like 20 kms/hour (I have no idea how it did it, to turn around and smack me in the head in a split second!). Finally, there was a moth that once flew in between my foot and my sandal and I stepped down on it - I did step off again as soon as I noticed that it was there, but I mean, a whole 130 pound girl (at the time :) ) stepping on a small moth should have killed it!
posted by traxis @ 1:11 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home