I am still waiting to hear back from Alumni... it is frustrating. There are a few other jobs that have been posted (not at the university) which look good, however they don't start until later. I will start an application for the one that closes on Friday.
I am actually going to work on my thesis next - I've requested an update from the printers, and am waiting until Thursday for feedback (an meeting with my supervisors). Am nervous about starting to write up the results section - I don't want to waste my time again. May make a few graphs instead.
Got in a bit late today because I called Chris in China - things are going well for him over there. He won best student paper! He's chatting with tons of people and getting to visit all sorts of stuff. I was happy to talk to him in person, we've been able to e-mail, but would have much rather been there this week!
Anyhow, am planning to have sushi for lunch, perhaps rent a movie tonight (there's nothing good at any theather that I can get to, or else it's something Chris and I are to go see together), except Napoleon Dynamite which is at the indie theathre, who's cheap night was yesterday. I didn't have breakfast (wanted some of the strawberry-rhubarb jam on toast) and the only food I brought with me is a box of chocolates and a zucchini (for one of my co-workers) - no, wait, I have instant lentil soup in my desk - I'll go make that for a snack (STARVING)!
Am dying to go to WEM and shop/movie/food myself into (further) debt. Am wondering where the thinking putty I ordered may be - will call the distributor.
posted by traxis @ 9:19 a.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home