Monday, August 23, 2004

I have about an hour of "work" left today - I have done nothing productive.

I looked at a bunch of job postings this morning - there are some I can apply to that make good sense for my background, and there are some which I would have to lie about my education to get considered. Sick. I went to the last centre to drop off a draft, and got back, had lunch, did some filing and that summary of the feedback, and then read junk on the internet.

I will now write to Jeff with the modified intro & methods, and hell, I'm going to go home right at 4. I may even go grab a chocolatey something and leave for "coffee break" between then and now. I have NOTHING to do!

Alumni still hasn't called.

posted by traxis @ 2:11 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary