Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Last day at work! I can't believe that I'm already nearly done! (only what, 6 more hours?)

I got the ladies at work some coffee, a grinder and biscotti - that way they'll get to enjoy some of the goodies now but also get to have something practical (the grinder) around for a while too. They've already peeked in the gift bag and are giddy with the thought of chocolate covered cookies!

In other news, Chris is back and bought me a Mah Jong set from China - he's doing well and things are good. I've been applying to jobs in a shotgun fashion - anything that seems plausible, be it filling or managing a research centre, I'm applying. I'm also waiting to find out if I can work with the municipal elections and have put my name into two temp placement agencies. There's also an ombudsperson HT position that is coming up soon. That's my best bet. Also, if our consulting company gets a contract, that will be further income. Sigh. Troubles.

posted by traxis @ 9:17 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary