I didn't get the job - they chose the other girl on Wednesday. She accepted this morning. The hiring person decided not to "ruin my day early" and so only called (or returned my call) about 20 mintues ago.
Thanks you! I hope you guys have a great BBQ tomorrow - I wish I could be there! Hug Gwen for me! Hey, what number are you going to be at during the week? I'd love to chat with you over the phone again! (So nostalgic!)
3 Comments:
Man, that sucks. Here's hoping you'll find something better!
Thanks you! I hope you guys have a great BBQ tomorrow - I wish I could be there! Hug Gwen for me! Hey, what number are you going to be at during the week? I'd love to chat with you over the phone again! (So nostalgic!)
My parents' number in Ottawa. Have you checked out Skype yet? www.skype.com. It's voice over IP, works great and is free.
Post a Comment
» Home