In other news, spent way too much money yesterday on clothes. Am debating returning some/most of it - I was just in shopping exhaltation. Dunno. It's stuff that I would definitely wear, but I am not able to justify "needing" any of it. Sigh. Also had great dinner at Moxies with Chris and then saw Without a Paddle at the big theather. It was nice to be out of the cold.
Enumerating has been going slowly. I still have not gone to any houses per se, but have completed the three big old folks homes. There seem to be a lot of retired nuns in my neighbourhood. Will be going to houses this evening and on the weekend. The whole thing is very much like going to work out - I hate the idea of it, but when I'm actually doing it, it's good, and when I'm done, I feel great about it. I hate being so lethargic!
I have tried to eat better today. Had a home-made breakfast sandwich, some tea, then some soup (lots of soup - but its minestrone, so that's okay), some raisins, a big glass of water, and now some frothy coffee. Need to get some groceries, there's nothing but odds and ends in the cupboards. Will try to make something half-decent for dinner tonight, and then that stupid ravioli I keep putting off for dinner tomorrow. I love cooking too, but the idea of the bother makes me not want to start. Glah.
Other than enumerating, the weekend should be nice and relaxing again. The concert is on tonight (I think we're going), then Saturday there's a big community garage sale we're going to check out. Sunday I may be playing D&D, if not, I'll try to wrap up the enumeration. I also have Monday off, but I think I'll be picking up dry cleaning, shoes for the cobbler, and other prep stuff for my first day of work on Tuesday. Not bad.
Now, I just have to break the news to Paula that I can't come to her wedding. This aint going to be pretty. I need to get her and Larry a REALLY good gift to make up for it, but I don't think they're registered anywhere, and I haven't seen their last 3 apartments, so I have no idea what they need/want, and to be honest, I've never even met him, so I don't know what I could get that they would both enjoy. Help!
posted by traxis @ 2:46 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home