Sunday, September 12, 2004

Good weekend. Friday was nice, pretty calm in the evening, then later on in the night went out to see the going-away concert for a local band "The George Bushes". It was good, fun show, with a crazy 6-piece band and too much smoke. Chris got a CD and a t-shirt, which looks really great on him.

Saturday we drove over to the garage sale, didn't get anything, saw some friends, got some kettle corn, went out for dim sum, then went to get dry cleaning, had some tea, got some music, and then I went enumerating. For 4 hours. I completed a big section of my electorate area. People were nice and it was good. Didn't do much else in the evening... well, that's not completely true ;)

Today, gaming was cancelled, so we ran some errands at the mall (got some of the good photoalbums), got some lunch, and finished up my enumeration, had some great dinner and watched some trash tv.

Tomorrow I will drop off my enumeration stuff, drop my shoes off at the cobbler, and then hopefully go to the spa for waxes and hopefully a facial. I want to look "radiant" for my first week of work. Oh! I need to check to see if I have to go to Council tomorrow. Glah. This is my last FREE day!

posted by traxis @ 10:09 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary