I slept in until 6:45 this morning which left me a whole whopping 10 minutes to get dressed, throw contacts into my eyes, pretty up, and get to the bus. Thank god for kitten heels.
I have finished my laundry - everything is drying around the bedroom - it looks like some old-fashioned laundry shop right now. Will be able to finish packing when the stuff dries by tomorrow afternoon. I also got my Yen, which is good. I've also gone through the fridge to throw out gross stuff, which I will finish up tomorrow - I don't want cats going through the bags outside. Anyhow, am also eating weird odds and ends of stuff that is still good. Dinner tonight was a big salad, feta-stuffed olives, grapes, white cranberry juice, and a grilled cheese sandwich. Not bad. I fear tomorrow's dinner as I have to eat the plain italian olives, sundried tomatoes, half an onion, a cup of cream, and the last of the evil zuchini. Sounds like pasta to me.
Anyhow, I still need to do a lot of stuff... if stupid work would finish at a decent time, say 5 or even 4:30, I would have had 2 hours to do some banking, get my shoes repaired, get the last few things I want from stores before coming home to deal with all the crap here. I need the following:
1. Get $500 from my CC to pay off bills before I leave (I don't know when my enumeration paycheque is coming in, hence the evil interest option)
2. Pay said bills
3. Get a notebook for the language keys, maps, pictures, addresses etc. collection I am bringing to Japan, which will also act as a scrap book/journal while I am there.
4. Scrap the crap out of the little tupperwear containers.
5. Do the garbage
6. Finish packing
7. Write contact info and housekeeping instructions for our friend who is taking care of the house, my parents and contact the landlord.
8. Get my shoes fixed
9. Set timers etc. and adjust the heat in the house.
10. Load more songs onto Mp3 player
11. Find a decent book to read on the plane (pile of magazines I bought are way too heavy to cary around).
12. Book the cab for the airport
13. Call my parents, call Paula
14. Dishes
15. Get over this damn cold.
FUCK
I am kind of peeved about having to do all this myself. There was so much that I helped Chris with and now I am stuck doing all this running around and cleaning on my own, with no vehicle, and working over 12 hours a day. This really sucks. I MUST GO TO SLEEP NOW. Must get up at 6 to take a shower before going to work!
posted by traxis @ 9:57 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home