Anyhow, work is going well, I won't reach my goal numbers but that's okay.
Figured out my Japanese currency today - will go pick it up tomorrow. Also picked up a travel flat iron, which will be handy. All that I need to do now is laundry, get the money, load up my Mp3 player, book the cab and prep the house to go.
This old man hit on me at work today, kinda creepy cuz I think his wife was the lady at his shop where I picked him up to get him his car. Tomorrow the guy who asked me out (who my co-worker jokingly call my boyfriend) is coming in for another rental. Uhg. Hard to balance being nice to these friendly customers without actually seeming like I'm flirting.
Am going to go sign my enumeration pay thing (again?) and then prep dinner (not that cookies and milk aren't satisfying... they just lack nutrition...) Giving Brad the key to the house later tonight too. And reading magazines and having popcorn in front of the TV tonight too. Please do not disturb!
posted by traxis @ 5:51 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home