Monday, September 27, 2004

I should really be at work renting cars, selling upgrades and making money, but I am sick. Sick sick sick. And I know this is going to affect my month-end totals (there was a small likelyhood that I was going to reach the minimum goals, but that's very unlikely now) and anyhow, I have alot of stuff to do today, like return an overpriced SD memory card, get a travel-sized straighthening iron, my train pass, and go to the doctors and harrass him/her for prescriptions.

But really, I could technically have gone to work today - when I woke up at 5:57 am I felt not terrible. Sigh.

In other news, weekend went well, exhausted, keep getting hit on at work, and am almost jumping out of my skin in anticipation of Japan.

posted by traxis @ 9:43 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary