traxis on the run
Friday, September 17, 2004
Why
Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
rocks, in four words:
"Deploy the amphibious squadron"
:)
posted by traxis @
10:44 p.m.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home
About Me
Name:
traxis
Location:
Canada
View my complete profile
Links
official site
official site
webjournals
hershey's blog
goth-esque ottawa '90s
island x
tales from the mad side
neon tetra fishy on crack
bloggin' lobbies
musings that reveal
phendrana driftsl
summer's daydreams
daveberta
walking the four more blocks
terra incognita
manic meanderings
civilization as we knew it
studentunion.ca
other links
treebeard
order of the stick
Previous Posts
It's before 12:30 and I am home! This training st...
Just got back from my first day at work. Things w...
Today was interesting. Woke up at a decent time, g...
Good weekend. Friday was nice, pretty calm in the...
Oh my god, I LOVE kettle corn. I also like it whe...
Am reading up on Japan - the trip is going to be s...
Damn. Am not enjoying enumerating in the SNOW. N...
Life is falling into place. I have been given the...
Glah! It's going to snow tonight! That sucks!
Yay! I got offered a job with Enterprise! I went...
Design by Beccary
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home