Tuesday, October 12, 2004

It's 6 am and I am craving seasame sauce (gomadara-e). I am also all dressed, and pretty much ready to go to work. Except for eating, getting my purse together and putting on contacts and makeup.

Am confuzzled about work. I like it there, but I think I would be willing to leave that job if I were offered the other position with the University, be it that it may be less than full time and only for a year. The 20 hours would be so much better than the nearly 45 hours I'm working now, I'd get to see Chris more, have time to do stuff... but it's not like I'd have as much money. I don't know. Now I suppose I don't really need to worry about this until I get offered the position, but I must think about this properly.

I am almost done sorting through Japan pictures. These will likely get sent to a Yahoo pictures group. Exciting!

posted by traxis @ 5:10 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary