Things are good at work. I'm catching on quickly and apparently I'm such a fixture there my previous boss walked right pass me a bunch of times today and didn't even notice I was there (she's sort of a twat). I am also having time to do things like chores, bathing, reading and will have time to send out poor Paula's wedding gift tomorrow.
In other news, Dan has dropped out of our gaming group - I don't know what is up. He seems down? I dunno. Personally I am pissed off at Grant who has recently made a new character which makes mine totally useless. Will be talking to Brad about this tonight or tomorrow - it's just not fair. I am trying to think of ways to decorate the house for Halloween - I want to do a really good job, something quite impressive and real looking - not just the cartoony pumpkins and witches in the windows. Need ideas - all I can think of now is a crime scene, and given that the murder-suicide house is two-doors down, I don't think that would be appropriate.
I had the best lunch today - left over roast that Chris made with sweet potatoes, and a whole-wheat english muffin. SO GOOD. I miss food like that. Will go to the grocers this weekend and plan things better for next weeks' lunches.
Speaking of Chris, where the hell is he? I think he's supposed to be home by now. Am very tempted to order pizza. Tonight's plan: read books in my PJ's on the couch with the lovely down comforter around me, tea and maybe kettle corn to snack on. AH!
posted by traxis @ 4:19 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home