Please keep posting and writing - the last thing I want to do is resort to shopping online (not that it would be bad right now given that there's a strong dollar and Hot Topic has got good stuff on pre-Halloween deals!)
In other news:
Got an interview for the Ombudsperson job next week. Must now collect references.
Watched Shaun of the Dead which was just hillarious. Poor Chris has a weird fascination/terror with/of zombies. :)
Finally I am just now getting post-Japan chores out of the way - like sending my parents their gifts and doing the laundry (Chris has been hogging the machines).
Am going to try to return pants on Saturday that wear like crap. $40 that will hopefully be given back in cash or store credit. Will also pay bills and get signed on to the stupid Alberta health care system (freaking $44 a month!).
Now that I have more time, I will also get back to working on the two side-line blogs, the goth-esque one and the special one just for Val.
posted by traxis @ 10:16 p.m.


4 Comments:
To be sure, should I be worried? I can imagine things along the lines of "Val was my mentally disturbed friend in high school. She was seriously weird. Here's a list of the retarded things she did..." ;-)
And hey! Surely my blog about off-the-pitch fights in the F.A. was riveting!
To be sure, should I be worried? I can imagine things along the lines of "Val was my mentally disturbed friend in high school. She was seriously weird. Here's a list of the retarded things she did..." ;-)
And hey! Surely my blog about off-the-pitch fights in the F.A. was riveting!
Worry not! I shall start soon and send you details via e-mail.
Football news? Puh-lese! :) Where is the debauchery in that? ;)
Are you serious? This week in the Football association: cocaine scandals and sackings, missles, riots, food fight, clashes with police...they don't call it the Beautiful Game for nothing!
Post a Comment
» Home