I am under budget for Christmas, and my letters are ready to go (need to find envelopes). If I don't have your address, send it Post Haste! :) Christmas parties are lining up - I don't know what our group is going to do for a party - it's up in the air right now, and in fact, I would like to have it next weekend rather than later on. Getting the Christmas tree this Sunday and hopefully hanging lights then too.
As for work, things are going well there - I officially have an interview first thing Monday morning and the whole staff there have been preping me for the questions and scenarious.
I'm also happy with the piece of mind of having cash in the bank right now and enough money to pay off the upcoming bills. I've also been processed in the Alberta Health Care system. I'm glad that I'll be covered without questions - however the $44/month price tag on that is not fabulous.
Sigh. Time to go to bed. However craving popcorn or french onion chip dip. Crazy.
posted by traxis @ 11:44 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home