Well, that's not really true, because I have to go yell at the Federal government who wants $280 more in back taxes because I didn't claim one pay stub from a college class that I marked for --- and get this, made $176 at. Yes, they want to charge me nearly double what I made. This is fucked.
In other news, last weekend was 3 nights of going out with friends, starting Thursday through Saturday - not great, but it was good to do something a little different. Looked fabulous each time. Whereas this new girl who's going out with one of the guys in the group looks like a mess every time I see her. She's bigger, which you could easily dress around, but she looks like a sack of potatoes and she recently dyed her hair bright pink - what the hell, is she like 16? No. And she's loud and won't shut up and puts on these fake bizarre accents and over dramaticize all the time. Uhg. Horrid little woman. Am actually dying to dish about her with someone who may know more... may call someone to join me for a drink or two this evening.
Anyhow. Other than that, am preparing for X mas. Most of my shopping is done, and I've now booked my flight to TO (Dec 24-Jan 4). Looking forward to being in Toronto - I so love that city. I'm also looking forward to not travelling back and forth between Ottwawa, Sherbrooke and Toronto. I don't want to write about that anymore - bored.
Finally, I want to rave about how excellent the DVD that came with Rufus Wainwright's new album "Want two" is. The CD itself is good, but not my favourite to date - it's very varried and all that is weird. HOWEVER the DVD is FANTASTIC. It's from the same tour that came through Edmonton in the Spring and it is really well filmed, interspliced with silly vignettes of Rufus' off stage life, the sound quality is great and they included an entire concert, not just a few live selections. WORTH THE $18 ON ITS OWN!
posted by traxis @ 8:41 a.m.


1 Comments:
Hey, I'll email you my contact details. Give me a ring if you fancy meeting up in TO. I'll be there from the 15-29th of Dec x
Post a Comment
» Home