Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I'm still alive. Working everyday, watching way too much TV, hating King Klein and his arrogance during the one and only stupid debate yesterday. Had another foodie group thing on Saturday which was nasty bad for us as the theme was "crunchy" and therefore deep fried. Cleaned the entire garage which was good, and got Chris a carwash and detailing package. Sunday played D&D, which was pretty good, but I would have liked to do something a bit more fruitful.

Work is going really well - I'm still doing a good job and the very few problems that I have encountered have resulted in only tiny, fixable problems. Still no word on the year-long position.

Am trying to finish my stupid book. Gina Mallet's "Last Chance to Eat" is rather riddiculous, over-wordy and snobby. I have like 80 pages left and it's taking for bloddy ever to get through.

In other news, David got a job in Toronto and it looks like Christmas will be in the big TO this year! Likely I'll be in Ontario from the 24th of Dec to the 2nd of January. Looking forward to this trip a lot. The only recent tradition thing I won't get to participate in will be the Christmas tree search. But that's okay - will be working and doing lots of shopping on the week before while Chris goes home early.

Finally for those of you in Ottawa who enjoy Treebeard, they apparently are having a show soon - website on sidebar. Good stuff!

posted by traxis @ 9:31 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary