Happy thing #1
I got the job! They are still hammering out paper work but they've officially offered it to me! YAY! Stability and pay!
Happy thing #2
I'm getting a new headset at work - $500 state of the art cordless headset! Yay!
Happy thing #3
I got CD's! Bought Nelly Furtado (which is cute and catchy), Madona's newer Greatest Hits (which is plain all brilliant), and Gwen Stafani's album (which is half genius - thanks mostly to Nellee Hooper - and half crap).
Happy thing #4
The Gomadare I bought is good (Gomadare is seasame sauce that is delicious on everything, but especially fish and rice). The first kind I bought was not so hot. This one is much more like the ones in Japan or at the tepan yaki grills.
Happy thing #5
Watched The Incredibles which was very fun and truly enjoyable. Had a great time laughing out loud, sometimes being the loudest in the audience. Enjoyed a big bag of popcorn and was joyous of the near parking spot (which was very important given that it was freaking -20 C again yesterday.
And now, may get to play Mutants and Masterminds tonight while Chris is at a meeting, and then one of the X-mas parties was canceled, so I don't have to ditch one for another on Saturday! Things are great!
posted by traxis @ 10:10 a.m.


1 Comments:
Woo! Way to go! :)
Post a Comment
» Home