Sunday, January 23, 2005

I slept for like 18 hours yesterday. Went to bed at like 6 pm on Friday night, I was just exhausted. Woke up at midnight, then went right back to sleep. Woke up Saturday morning at 9 am. I think that was pretty much the end of my cold.

Other than cleaning up and running a few errands in the neighbourghood, there was nothing remarkable about this weekend. Hopefully will go to the store and get some other things for Jasper today (this week may be too busy to do it properly).

In other news, found a carrot recipe that I really enjoyed from a new fitness magazine I love (Women's Health)

1 cup baby carrots
boiled till tender in 1 cup water.

Seperately, nuke 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar with 1/2 tablespoon of butter until they boil (1 minute). Then add like 1 teaspoon of sugar or spenda or something.

Drain carrots, toss in vinegar mixture, and then add some snipped green onion rins, and salt and pepper.

Very Very good and not sweet like most carrots are.

posted by traxis @ 9:48 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary