Monday, January 10, 2005

I've been so good
I think I've spent a total of 20 dollars on myself since I got back to Edmonton - oh make that $40 as the cough medication should be included.

I've also avoided the stores - with a simple change of attitude all the beckoning "End of Season Sale!" signs are starting to seem like "gimme all your money! You can't resist another blouse, even if it means more debt! BWAHAHAHA!" Yeah. Well, when I realized that I owe just about as much as I will make this coming year - it scared me straight.

Also felt bad about not being at work and getting files processed. Did a remarkable 3 bins of files - that's nearly 100 files processed. Yes, I skipped over some of the tough/problematic/annoying ones, but what was more important was volume. I hate being behind.

In other news, I've finished Angel Season 4. Such a letdown - the resolution was just too easy. I get my life back until mid-Feb when Season 5 comes out. I don't think it will be hugely entertaining - however yummy Spike will be there to oggle. Will watch a few of the commentaries, but not expecting much - most of the special features have been disappointing on this series.

Chris & I are booked to go to the yearly trip to the mountains with his department at the end of the month. Should be good. It will be nice to get outside for a few days.

In the meanwhile trying to get completely over my cold. I've had wicked headaches all day - and there's something odd going on with my teeth/jaw where they feel achy. Dunno.

Alright - should go upstairs and not look at a screen/tv for a while. uhg!

posted by traxis @ 9:14 p.m.

2 Comments:

At 7:57 a.m., Blogger X said...

The first two seasons of Angel are the best. Season five was pretty sucky, although there are at least two good episodes that I can think of, and I didn't hate the ending either.

 
At 11:23 p.m., Blogger traxis said...

But most importantly, does Spike take his shirt off? :)
I suppose the only thing I'm really looking forward to is the Cordelia coma resolution. I caught part of "Power Play" on Space tonight - and was totally confused by the blue girl and other such things - I will have to wait for the whole season again (and kiss 3 consecutive nights of potential productivity goodbye!)

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary