Saturday, January 08, 2005

Okay - quite bored. Am nearly over being sick and I've been home for 3 days now. I can't believe I still have a whole day (tomorrow, sunday) off before going back to work. I am starting to get productive - Friday I shovelled the snow (which led to a huge coughing fit) and today I swept the first floor. I have also been doing some dishes and finally cleaning myself up (eyebrows, facial, shaving armpits etc :) )

I did manage to get some of my massive debt into order yesterday - consolidating. Also spent an hour on the phone with CCRA trying to convince them that I do not owe them yet another $200. Stupid bastards - I hate taxes. They need to look into the matter and call me back next week. I dread the 2004 tax year - I've worked at 6 different jobs, at 4 different places. At least I haven't moved so no T-whatevers will be sent to the old house. Le sigh. I have not managed to save any money for tax time either - all my Christmas money has gone to paying bills. Am trying to be very good this year and will try to cut my credit card debt in half by June (and keep making regular payments on my loan). After June will be able to sign up for things like Yoga class, singing or art lessons etc. Given that there's some big expenses in the next two months - and nothing after that - things should go fairly smoothly. In fact - that one extra paycheque in March should take care of all those expenses.

As for other stuff, I have now gone through half of Angel season 4. Am greatly enjoying it - however looking forward to being done. Didn't go out to hang with the group yesterday - was still all codeined out and not feeling up to loud group stuff. I think it was the right decision. Tomorrow will do laundry and do some baking. Sounds good.

posted by traxis @ 7:42 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary