Okay - well I suppose I should update my REAL news before complaining... On Friday my favourite person at the office found me part-time work. I love her! It will hopefully pay well and make sense with my schedule. Also, the understandin is so that if I do find full-time work. or if my work with the city requires more time again, I can leave that job with no wories.
Okay - now to being bored. It's sunday - I have tomorrow off too. The house is clean, we aren't going to do groceries until Tuesday (discount day), I've also got all my toiletries and most of the things I need to do for cleaning myself up.
So, there's like 2 or 3 jobs that I want to apply for and prepare dinner tonight, and I dunno what else.
And the Oscars are on tonight - I was hoping someone would call to host an Oscar watching party, but that doesn't appear to be so. Chris is busy, and we aren't playing D&D today.
So, it's goregeous outside, so I shouldn't be complaining. Dunno.
posted by traxis @ 11:52 a.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home