Chris picked me up from work on Friday evening - I was wiped even though I only worked 3 days that week. It was the wrestling with powerpoint that frustrated me; and moving desks; and not feeling like the work I do is worth anything as my days at work can now be counted on one hand.
Went to see the world's best comercials with a big group of friends... saw our old secretary there; which was great. My favourites:
Green tea drink
Evian
Saturday was busy - ran some errands, went to the farmer's market, and worked on the yard and garage. Cleaned our bikes and then I started laundry.
Today, again more laundry and cleaning. We found that a mouse is somewhere in the house as it dug into a pot of dirt and licked out the butter left in a ramekin by the sink - cute, but it's going to get trapped tonight. Went on a nice long bike ride and watched a pretty good Mythbusters on tv.
Tomorrow is my 4th last day at work. Going to enjoy my pasta salad (which I pro-actively made today!)
posted by traxis @ 9:48 p.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home