Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I came up with the best gift ever for my mom yesterday - for her birthday that is.... and my dad's birthday and my brother's too! I got everyone tickets to see Blue Man Group in Toronto in mid-June! The tickets are for great seats and they were going to be in TO looking for something to do anyways! I rock!
Also, this meant that I can send the gift through the regular envelope mail. I also just ordered flowers and that should be perfect. David's only going to be in TO for another month - he got another job, same sector, in Ottawa - and will be moving back home. It's too bad that his job out in TO didn't work out for him... he's not had a very good time out there, and the promotion he was promissed didn't pan out the way they had sold it to him. Anyhow, I'm not one to advocate staying in shit jobs - he'll be way happier back in town with his friends.

In other news, Chris' sister is in town. I think she's having a good time; we've taken her out golfing, done a bit of sight seeing, and fed her damn good food at restaurants and at home. It's kind of a lazy time of year - no concerts, festivals or anything going on right now, and because she was busy on Sat, we didn't get to take her to the Farmer's Market or things like that.

We're supposed to go big group camping this weekend but I think the forecast is calling for rain everyday - I am not sure what our plans are yet. It's too bad cause it's gorgeous out right now... Would love to go camping - it should be fun, especially since our friends are bringing their puppy (who is adorable).

(sigh). Am waiting.... waiting for work stuff to trickle down from my board, and waiting for follow up on a bunch of calls and stuff that I've placed. Also waiting on social stuff re: wedding shower for our friends, and stuff. One thing I shouldn't wait for is an eye appointment - my last pair of contacts is starting to get old and crusty - and a tiny chip has come out of the side of one... groaty. Must go to the mall.

posted by traxis @ 10:40 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary