Saturday, June 11, 2005

New dog news!
We got Hershey (the dog formerly known as Cocoa) yesterday and everything is going great! We've set up a little blog for her here (includes pictures!).

posted by traxis @ 11:38 a.m.

5 Comments:

At 2:44 a.m., Blogger Little Miss Bitch said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I don't have your email address, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

 
At 7:18 a.m., Blogger traxis said...

Thank you!
(for future reference, my e-mail is fistname.lastname@shaw.ca - where you place my first and last name in those holders; e.g. brett.anderson@shaw.ca ;)

 
At 4:25 a.m., Blogger Little Miss Bitch said...

You better hope there aren't any Brett Anderson's with a shaw account!!

 
At 8:37 a.m., Blogger X said...

Damnit! I totally missed your birthday this year! I suck! Many apologies! HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!

 
At 10:46 a.m., Blogger traxis said...

Hi X - thanks! No worries, I am absolutely awful at remembering birthdays!

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary