traxis on the run
Wednesday, July 13, 2005
Going to Grande Prairie for work until Sunday - I'll be back later kids.
posted by traxis @
6:56 a.m.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home
About Me
Name:
traxis
Location:
Canada
View my complete profile
Links
official site
official site
webjournals
hershey's blog
goth-esque ottawa '90s
island x
tales from the mad side
neon tetra fishy on crack
bloggin' lobbies
musings that reveal
phendrana driftsl
summer's daydreams
daveberta
walking the four more blocks
terra incognita
manic meanderings
civilization as we knew it
studentunion.ca
other links
treebeard
order of the stick
Previous Posts
So i do have a nice long post saved as a draft abo...
Great long long weekend.Thursday was a work-at-hom...
Tired, have not been posting because I'm either wi...
New dog news!We got Hershey (the dog formerly know...
YAY! COCOA!We have just placed a hold on a lovely...
I came up with the best gift ever for my mom yeste...
The queen is in town - and everyone is wearing hat...
Man - I will do just about anything to avoid trans...
Conference updateSo it's sort of day 2, but really...
Okay - when Val starts wondering where I am, it's ...
Design by Beccary
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home