Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Heaven is...
Sitting in a quiet house, with a warm furry dog on my feet, reading Harry Potter while sipping Tiramisu flavoured tea and eating raspberry-centred Peek Freans cookies.


I am so taking this and next week off! Stupid government, stupid kids. Enough already!
Tomorrow, my job will be taking a bubble bath, walking the dog through the valley, and watching some films.

Thursday Hershey and I will finish weeding the garden and maybe take a walk to the dog bakery I finally found near our house.

Friday we'll clean up in preparation for Chris' return.

Now - that's a great sounding week!

posted by traxis @ 8:43 p.m.

2 Comments:

At 8:48 a.m., Blogger X said...

I don't take vacation until the end of October. The summer taunts me!

 
At 9:28 a.m., Blogger Little Miss Bitch said...

I don't take vacation until December. To go somewhere that is even colder than London. It's so unfair.

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary