Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Ow ow ow ow.
My foot is totally asleep.


In other news, I am busy at work doing minutes, finances and purchasing (and watching Strongbad e-mails on homestarrunner.com).

Yes.

I am doing INTERNAL work during the BUSIEST and MOST IMPORTANT REVIEW of the ministry in which I am involved.

Why?

Because my kids are not giving me the okay to make up policy on the fly, nor ar they telling me what else I CAN do!

I have no freaking clue what to do about it.





It makes me want to shop.

posted by traxis @ 9:54 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary