Friday, August 19, 2005

Stollen from Neetus (she keeps me so busy I can never do actual work!)

1. Go here.
2. Pass it on.

1.~How did you meet zippyfish? in school
2.~What would you do if you had never met zippyfish? not enjoy monty python
3.~What do you honestly think of zippyfish? lovely girl who I don't see enough
4.~Would or did zippyfish and zippyfish go out? outside? sometimes :)
5.~Have you ever liked zippyfish? of course!
6.~If neeteeus died tomorrow, what is one thing that you would need him/her to know? I have MagPo to send her
7.~Would zippyfish and zippyfish make a good couple? This question confuses me
8.~Describe zippyfish in 3 words: Drunken Friday Shopping
9.~Do you think zippyfish is hot? not since her airconditioner got installed
10.~Would neeteeus and zippyfish make a lovely couple? sure!
11.~What do you think of when you see zippyfish? I must be in Ottawa!
12.~Tell me something humiliating about zippyfish: sometimes she dances funny
13.~Do you know any of zippyfish's family members? Yes! Sister, Mom, Dad, various aunts and uncles
14.~What's zippyfish's favorite color? Orange cheeze blanket
15.~On a scale of 1-10 how cute is zippyfish? 49!
16.~What would you do if zippyfish just professed their undying love for you? Tell her I feel the same, but am unfortunately taken and not one for long distance relationships
17.~What language does zippyfish speak? English, French, korean, spanish, assorted swear words in other languages
18.~Who is zippyfish going out with? She never tells me...
19.~Is zippyfish a boy or a girl? 100% WOMAN
20.~Would zippyfish and zippyfish make a good couple? God, this is still confusing!
21.~Who do you think zippyfish would be great with from this list? Uh, zippyfish??
22.~When was the last time you talked to zippyfish? April at dinner at Darcy McGees before I started my new job
23.~What is zippyfish's favorite band? BNL? Sarah Mc[cant spell]? Arrogant Worms? Devo??
24.~Does zippyfish have any siblings? Yes, the lovely Erica
25.~Would you ever date zippyfish? Uh, no?
26.~Would you ever date zippyfish? I said no, don't make me feel bad about it
27.~Is zippyfish single? I dunno, sort of? She never tells me!
28.~What is zippyfish's last name? I'm not telling!
29.~What is zippyfish's middle name? Jane!
30~What is zippyfish's fantasy? House of Cheese
31.~Where does zippyfish live? Ottawa
32.~Would you make out with zippyfish? Perhaps during Drunken Friday Shopping
33.~Are zippyfish and zippyfish best friends? uh, yes?
34.~Does zippyfish like zippyfish? Most of the time
35.~How did you meet zippyfish? Fuck, I said in high school... don't you listen!?
36.~Is zippyfish older than you? AGES older ;)
37.~Is zippyfish the sexiest person alive? Depends if you think Elvis is dead or not

posted by traxis @ 8:32 a.m.

2 Comments:

At 7:16 p.m., Blogger X said...

Dear god, that thing is obsessed with me!

... particularly my gender, since it has asked that question to three different people.

 
At 11:23 p.m., Blogger traxis said...

Oh - I am so not good at remembering how to spell that! Sorry :(
To make it up to you, I will send you said MagPo. I hope this humble offering will suffice ;)

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary