I ADORE this show - it is the best thing to happen to reality tv... Actual talent and highly entertaining performances. I think MiG is best - but Marty is "most improved". Jordis has a gorgeous voice but isn't as versatile and dynamic as MiG and Marty. Suzie is my favourite Canadian on the show - I'm sure JD is talented, but I can't get past his scheming and arogance. Suzie's certainly talented, but I don't find her really that captivating.
Anyhow, while I do love everything about the show - I don't get Brooke Burke. She's so useless and scripted. Dave Navaro would have been a fine host on his own... I suppose they needed some female component to balance out the show (ha!)
It's been a long time since I've been cheering the begining of a tv show, checking its website and actively voting on participants.
posted by traxis @ 9:08 p.m.


1 Comments:
They kicked off Tai (sp?) and Jordis... I have no reason left to watch!
Post a Comment
» Home