Monday, September 19, 2005

I think I want to go see the Body Works 2 exhibit in Toronto this Christmas... I recall that Mad Side girls went to see one version at the Tate Modern... I think anything that I may be freaked out about or scared about in the exhibit would be traded off by a very valuable learning opportunity.

We're also planninng to go to the War Museum in Ottawa - it should be fantastic.


In other news, my trip to Grande Prairie was worth it. I'm enjoying the book on CD that I've listened to on the road - Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them by Al Franken. I feel a bit naughty listening to this while going to a government meeting and driving through rough-neck Alberta.

posted by traxis @ 10:05 p.m.

2 Comments:

At 5:43 a.m., Blogger X said...

YAY you in Ottawa!! I will be in town this Christmas! :D

 
At 6:16 a.m., Blogger Little Miss Bitch said...

I saw Body Worlds when it was at the Truman Brewery on Brick Lane a few years back (it was never at Tate Modern)

Absolutely worth it goig! I learned more about the human body than I ever did at school!

If there's a second one, I wanna go too!

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary