traxis on the run
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
The new GG"s instalation was quite lovely today - watched it partially at work and the rest at home.
The best thing about it:
Paul Martin has no rhythm.
[he clapped totally out of synch with the gospel act at the end - reaffirming everything I had about him. Stiff old white man!]
posted by traxis @
6:31 p.m.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home
About Me
Name:
traxis
Location:
Canada
View my complete profile
Links
official site
official site
webjournals
hershey's blog
goth-esque ottawa '90s
island x
tales from the mad side
neon tetra fishy on crack
bloggin' lobbies
musings that reveal
phendrana driftsl
summer's daydreams
daveberta
walking the four more blocks
terra incognita
manic meanderings
civilization as we knew it
studentunion.ca
other links
treebeard
order of the stick
Previous Posts
Woohoo! $400!What? Widows are getting their pensi...
I think I want to go see the Body Works 2 exhibit ...
So I'm in Grande Prairie for wokr - it's a 5 hour ...
Uhg - I have planned out the months of September t...
Have I mentioned how much I *LOVE* Rockstar INXS!?...
I forgot to mention: I have tickets to see Henry R...
I have no significant news - things are going well...
Don't you just hate it when you go get your eyebro...
Stollen from Neetus (she keeps me so busy I can ne...
Thursday and it's my second day working from home....
Design by Beccary
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home