I have SO MUCH to do still!
The house is in passable clean condition - I still need to do more. Yesterday I painted two doors and a cupboard, patched holes and scrubbed the bathroom. It's made a huge difference - but the typical-type cleaning (doing the garbage, dishes, laundry) is still incomplete.
It has also come to my attention that we don't have any FOOD in the house! We do have some canned/dry goods, and our freezer seems full (usually that's because of freezies though) but we have nothing palpable in the fridge! Will need to find some time to go to the grocers tonight.
Am likely going to go to work for half the day tomorrow. My stupid hosting school still has not figured out the costs for a conference that will be happining in three weeks. We haven't been able to do registration because of that! How stupid! They're going to have to deal with a one week purchasing window. Too bad for them!
Anyhow, I won't have to think about work for the rest of the week soon - not only did I get Monday off - but I'm taking Thursday and Friday off totally. Might be going to Banff with my parents - we'll see how that goes. Keep your fingers crossed for good Hershey behaviour while my parents are here!
posted by traxis @ 6:59 a.m.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home