Thursday, October 06, 2005

Tentative Christmas plans:

Edmonton->Toronto December 14
Toronto -> Ottawa December 18
Chris leaves Ottawa (with dog) ->Toronto December 22
Elaine leaves Ottawa ->Toronto December 27
Toronto ->Edmonton January 4/5

So I will likely be in Ottawa from Dec 18 to the 27 (inclusive).


In other news, I am freezing to death in the office, work is schizophrenic but good still. House needs tons more cleaning and preparation before my parents arive and we've got a dog behaviourist comiing in tonight to work with Hershey. Am concerned that things won't get done in time all around - this is all quite difficult right now. Sigh.

posted by traxis @ 8:01 a.m.

4 Comments:

At 10:17 a.m., Blogger Little Miss Bitch said...

I think I will be in TO until the 29th 0r 30th!! Let's hook up!

 
At 7:59 a.m., Blogger X said...

Me too! Me too!

 
At 4:40 p.m., Blogger traxis said...

Wicked! I'm happy I'll be able to see both of you!
Plans will be made!

 
At 2:17 a.m., Blogger Little Miss Bitch said...

Ok, I will be in TO from the 15th-28th of December. I hope it isn't as cold as last year brrrrrrr!

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

official site

  • official site

  • webjournals

  • hershey's blog
  • goth-esque ottawa '90s
  • island x
  • tales from the mad side
  • neon tetra fishy on crack

  • bloggin' lobbies

  • musings that reveal
  • phendrana driftsl
  • summer's daydreams
  • daveberta
  • walking the four more blocks
  • terra incognita
  • manic meanderings
  • civilization as we knew it
  • studentunion.ca

  • other links

  • treebeard
  • order of the stick


  • Powered by Blogger
    Design by Beccary