traxis on the run
Thursday, October 20, 2005
By the way... I found out recently that JAMES BURKE from "Connections" and "The day the universe changed" will be speaking at a conference I am going to at the end of the month. I though he was dead! This is pretty cool.
posted by traxis @
1:58 p.m.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home
About Me
Name:
traxis
Location:
Canada
View my complete profile
Links
official site
official site
webjournals
hershey's blog
goth-esque ottawa '90s
island x
tales from the mad side
neon tetra fishy on crack
bloggin' lobbies
musings that reveal
phendrana driftsl
summer's daydreams
daveberta
walking the four more blocks
terra incognita
manic meanderings
civilization as we knew it
studentunion.ca
other links
treebeard
order of the stick
Previous Posts
I was going to blog something interesting, but rig...
Parents' visit went well - saw lots of stuff and t...
Oh my god. Less than 36 hours until my parents ar...
Tentative Christmas plans:Edmonton->Toronto Dece...
So my anticipated week of craziness driving all ov...
The new GG"s instalation was quite lovely today - ...
Woohoo! $400!What? Widows are getting their pensi...
I think I want to go see the Body Works 2 exhibit ...
So I'm in Grande Prairie for wokr - it's a 5 hour ...
Uhg - I have planned out the months of September t...
Design by Beccary
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
» Home